Thursday, April 3, 2008

Taare Zameen Par!!!

I am the kind who loves watching movie only when it has a happy ending. The sci-fi types, the dhissooom dhissooom types hardly attracts my attention. But yes! Few of them get etched in my heart.
Recently, I decided to watch ‘Taare Zameen Par’. No doubt the movie was wonderful…. But to my surprise! I was amazed by the reaction of my two-year daughter.

The sob-sob story had reached the climax, my little one was growing intense too. I just checked her in-between to assure that she was awake… Indeed she was.

The scene: ‘open theatre where the child has been declared the winner’.
The atmosphere is quite tense, both on-screen and off-screen. Streams of tears are rolling down my cheek without control, then all of a sudden! WWWWAAAAAHHHH! Cries my daughter, without control.

Swear! was quite a difficult task: Flood Control.
The movie had to be stopped in-between till normalcy regained.

Good Work Aamir! Indeed ‘Taare Zameen Par!’
Now’s that is what I called touching the heart, of course! Of my little star!

1 comment:

Freind said...

Hi Sushma,

I really loved your story. Your Tia should be as lovely and intelligent as yourself.

I am an old friend. I am sure you will be very surprised to find out who am I.

you can write me at :

sevgisesi@yahoo.com

Take care