Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wild Imagination!

Being well versed with rhymes, I thought why not teach my little one rhymes at least. So I started my rhymes sessions!
Days went by I was on with my classes and yes it started bearing fruits too. She started picking up and humming along all by herself too.
One satisfied mother I was!!!!
Well yesterday, when I was in the kitchen she too followed me. As usual, she was happily singing her rhymes. “Are you sleeping, are you sleeping brother John” But wait a minute! What is it that I hear, ‘Aloo sleeping, aloo sleeping, brother John’
can you beat, she had a aloo (potato) in her hand, that’s how are you became ‘Aloo’

Right, Imaginations! after all you have no reins.

4 comments:

Lokesh-ious RJ writes said...

one puchchi to OUR lit' alooo :0 so looking fwd to meeting her :0)

Sushma said...

Thanks dost you inspired me to write these blogs or else I was going for such serios ones. thanks

Lokesh-ious RJ writes said...

awwww...! but i must say i have become a regular visitor of ur blog...! u write really well and that sense of humour that u have shines through...! rock on babes! Love u loads!!

Sushma said...

Thanks loki doki!!