Friday, May 29, 2009

Pee On The Floor

All of a sudden Tia came running to the room, took a spare pant and underwear and ran past. It happened so quickly that I did not get the time to understand what was going on. I followed her. There she was watching the TV and a pool of water and near it were her wet pants and underwear. I was furious, I asked her, “now that you are growing you have started doing all these stuff which you had not done earlier?”
She just had one line answer, “No Mamma! You see I was crying that time and it just slipped by”

2 comments:

Lokesh-ious RJ writes said...

boss i love tia already! ur blog introduced me to her and ur blog tickled me in falling in love with her...and hey long time that we have spoken..pls pretty pls call me as i have lost ur number!!

CALLLLLLLLL. ME WAITING!
:(

Sushma said...

thanks loki pls send ur contact lost again