Saturday, March 1, 2008

Monkey Menace

These primates are actually a pain in the neck. With time, their mischievous, in fact notorious acts have made me detest them even more.
All these days I was waiting for the rose to bloom, it was a yellow rose with red edges, and I couldn’t wait to see it bloom.
Alas! I will never see it bloom because this horrible creature jumped and right under my nose plucked it off the stem.
You ******** I yelled, but do you think he would be scared of me, instead he started showing me his presence by trying to jump back at me.
All I could do was run inside and bang the door repeatedly so that it would run away. In the mean while, my daughter who was sleeping in the adjacent room came running, asking with concern, ‘What happened?’ she sounded as though she would readily jump into the field of action (Oh! My two year old musketeer! I wondered) Her sweetness made me explain what had happened. I do not know how much she understood! But her exclamation did the wonders she answered ‘Oh! Ho’ (as though she understood everything) how cute!
That was a narrow escape you Monkey!

No comments: